How to sell my house?
- You can sell your house For Sale By Owner (FSBO) meaning you can sell it yourself using any FSBO website.
- You can list it with a Local Realtor
- You can sell it for cash with a local investor
What we do to help sell your house without a realtor.
- We provide you the best no obligation option based on your situation
- We also buy properties cash(no obligation-free cash offer)
- We help if you need a short sale
- Base on your situation we buy properties without equity
- We help with reverse mortgage sales
Requirements to selling a house without a realtor
1. Get your home ready to sell, clean up, paint, and conduct necessary upgrades
2. Research market and set your price
3. Take clear pictures of every room
4. Taking a clear high-quality video can also help in showing the home
5. Gather information and draft your listing such as rooms, baths, garage etc
6. Advertise on Craigslist, FSBO sites, Zillow etc
7. Hold an Open House
8. Be Prepared to Negotiate Offers
9. Have a legal real estate agreement
10. Retain Title Company or Attorney
11. Complete the Paperwork and Close the Sale
How to sell my house without a realtor?
To sell your home without a real estate agent you need to know your property’s value. Then you need to prep your home for a sale and market the property for sale. Marketing your property requires high-quality nice photos of every room. A realtor is typically in charge of negotiating the price and closing the deal, however, since you will be selling your house without a realtor you will need to focus on your negotiating skills so you can ensure you get the best possible price and terms for your house. A formal contract needs to be drawn and a trusted title company must be selected by you to close the sale’s transaction.
How to sell my house with a realtor?
There are many steps to selling your home some of these steps are:
- Talk to a local trusted real estate agent who knows the market.
- Schedule a home visit with the agent to get the value of your home and any repair recommendations if needed
- Make necessary repairs/upgrades to increase value
- Realtor will advertise property
- Be prepared to accommodate property showings to interested parties with realtors.
- Realtor will communicate any offers to you
- Once an offer is accepted the closing process is completed with Title Company
- You pay the realtor at a closing anywhere from 3-6% of the sales price.
- You pay closing costs to complete the sales with Title Company.
Do you want to learn more? “Click here for more information”